Protecting your child’s health is one of the most important things you can do as a parent. Vaccinating your child against numerous diseases is just one of the steps you can take in safeguarding their health.
Vaccine Information Statements
Links to more vaccine information:Contact Us
Some adults think that the vaccines they received as children will protect them for the rest of their lives. This may be true, but there are some exceptions:
- Some adults were never vaccinated as children.
- Newer vaccines were not available when some adults were children.
- Immunity can begin to fade over time.
- Vaccinated adults can protect infants who are not yet fully vaccinated from some diseases, like pertussis and flu.
- Some vaccines are only for adults. Others are required for travel or recommended for certain jobs.
Southeastern Idaho Public Health offers both adult and pediatric influenza vaccinations at all 7 of their county locations. The CDC recommends that everyone receive at least one dose of influenza vaccine every year. Please contact us for more information or to make an appointment to receive your influenza vaccination.Contact Us