12th Annual "Mom & Me" Fun Walk/Run
Our 12th Annual "Mom & Me" Fun Run/Walk is an effort to create a healthy tradition for friends and family on Mother's Day. Everyone and all abilities are welcome! Join us at our new location, Southeastern Idaho Public Health. Participants receive a t-shirt, refreshments, raffle prizes, & a flower for that special lady.
As an added bonus, the Mom & Me Fun Run will host a Diaper Drive. This project in conjunction with the Idaho Diaper Bank helps us keep infants and toddlers of low-income families of southeast Idaho clean, dry, healthy & happy. Please bring diapers or donate dollars at our event.
So come join us and start this Mother's Day with an experience you will remember for years to come!
"Mom & Me" 2019
Mother's Day, Sunday, May 12th
Start Time: 10:00 a.m.
Southeastern Idaho Public Health
Register by April 29th to GUARANTEE a T-shirt
On-line Registration will close May 10th at Midnight
- $10 Individual
- $35 Team of 4
- FREE Kids 5 & Under (T-shirt available for $7.50)
- T-shirts are only guaranteed if you register by April 29th
Early Registration T-shirt pick-up:
- Participants who register by April 29th can pick-up their shirts on May 10th
- 11:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Southeastern Idaho Public Health, 1901 Alvin Ricken Dr., Pocatello
- $15 Individual
- $45 Team of 4
- FREE Kids 5 & Under
- On-site registration opens at 9:15 a.m.
**Important Things to Know **
- Register by Monday, April 29, 2019 to guarantee a t-shirt.
- If you registered by April 29th you may pick-up your t-shirt on May 10th. It is strongly encouraged and helps our event run smoothly which makes it more enjoyable for you. Thanks!
- Shirts are NOT guaranteed for registrations after April 29th. A limited number of extra shirts will be available on a 1st come 1st serve basis at the event.
- This is a non-timed event.
- For safety reasons, PLEASE LEAVE YOUR PETS AT HOME.
- The event will be held at Southeastern Idaho Public Health, 1901 Alvin Ricken Dr.
- Bring diapers or dollars for our Diaper Drive.
Downoad Registration Form (Mail or Deliver)
All registrations are non-refundable and non-transferable. Shirts not picked up the day of the event will be forfeited to another participant.
This year’s event features two course options for all abilities. Both courses will start and end at Southeastern Idaho Public Health (1901 Alvin Ricken Drive):
Less Challenging Course:
For More Information Contact:
Phone: Dana Solomon 208.239.5256 or Michelle Butterfield 208.239.5207